Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Rahul Gandhi’s diary reveals his new wish: अगले जनम मोहे कन्हैया ही कीजो

Disclaimer: Sources of Faking News provided a paper that looks like a diary page and is claimed to be belonging to Rahul Gandhi. Faking News cannot vouch for authenticity of the document (In fact, most of the media houses don’t, now a days. They copied the concept from us, probably). So we publish the same for readers to judge themselves.

What a glorious, king size, free life this boy, Kanhaiya is living! Wish I had the similar life!

Wish I too had my Azaadi to live alone, independently, away from overbearing parents, with nobody telling you to go to Parliament or party office daily, not to sleep at either place, not to go on vacation, not to eat this or that, not to hang out with so & so, not to say this or that.

"Life is so tough!"

“Life is so tough!”

Wish I too had got Azaadi from claustrophobic conventions of this potty trained world. By liberating the daily activities from four walls of a toilet, he has shown the right path to humanity, that of being one with nature. Wish such economist revolutionary who has shown the world that building toilets is a waste of precious resources, was around when I had to go thru the horrible experience of forming this regressive habit that parents force on their children at such tender age.

Wish I too had the Azaadi from expectations as he has. Wish I was not expected to deliver vote banks & power back to my party that can’t survive without them. Wish I was not expected to be the party’s ideologue, strategist, star campaigner, mass leader and CEO at the same time. Wish I was not expected to give speeches loaded with pearls of wisdom on daily basis. Wish nobody expected me to behave intelligently. Wish no one expected me to act as a grown up. Wish…

Wish I too had the Azaadi from accountability like he has. Wish I could turn the National Herald issue simply by shouting “Hame chahiye Azaadi, court se, litigation se” and get that the old man from Chennai arrested on charges of being bourgeois, manuvadi, capitalist or simply fascist. Wish I could simply forget the ten scamful years of UPA government like Kanhaiya forgets the thousands of murders when talking of left ideology.

Wish I too had Azaadi from success. Wish I was not asked to show something for the decade in politics. Wish I could simply answer all question on electoral losses by saying that I was a student, doing a Ph.D. on art of losing elections and liquidating a political party.

But, alas! All these wishes can’t be fulfilled as at least in this birth I can’t be him.

I am expected to be like my father, my grandmother, great grandfather, sundry other uncles and aunties and keep behaving like a good son while fulfilling all the expectations of the workers & the family, bring successes which they haven’t even imagined, carry forward the dynasty’s good name and take it to even greater heights.

That is the burden I have to carry, cross I have to bear, destiny I have to realize, for being a scion of royal dynasty.

But in the next birth, I pray to God.

“अगले जनम मोहे कन्हैया ही कीजो”

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

No comments:

Post a Comment