Tuesday, March 29, 2016

IT freshers taking help of matrimony sites after being denied rented flat as bachelors

Pune: A strange trend has been reported during one of the internet survey where it was noticed that IT freshers are having up-to-date profile on matrimony site rather than the job portals.

Seeing this weird trend, one of our reporter interviewed a fresher from an IT giant Tinfosys who said, “After moving to this city I have realized that marriage is a prerequisite in order to get a rented house to stay in. I have been searching for a house here in city’s biggest IT colony called Dimple Baazigar but to my disappointment all the doors were shut for me just because I am a bachelor! Accommodation is only available if you can submit your marriage certificate to the society’s office.”

Helping bachelors in more than one way

Helping bachelors in more than one way

Meanwhile a mid aged man who seemed to be a president of some society intervened and explained, “You youngsters come in our society and live with the same gender group which is not acceptable as per our Indian culture. This will eventually lead to the LGBT disorder which has been contaminating our country these days. We are only contributing to the welfare of our nation by preventing such activities.”

He also advised, “If you don’t want to marry at an early age then you should buy your own house. This will also boost your investments and help you in saving your taxes.” He continued, “See, we have this lady who has just joined Tinfosys and also got the marriage certificate. We have happily rented out one of our flat to her.”

We spoke to the married lady who said, “I am a fresher working in IT industry so forget about  investments and tax saving. It is impossible for me to buy my own house with my current take home salary. Since there was no other option to get a rented house, I had to get married against my parents’ wish who are really sad that my freedom is snatched away at such an early age.”

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

No comments:

Post a Comment