Friday, December 18, 2015

Man cheerfully gets up early to go to work this winter, shocks everyone

Bangalore(This winter): In a stunning news a local software engineer Mr Ullu Kumar reportedly got up early with a cheerful mood and a smile on his face and made his way to the office. He even didn’t hold any grudges against anyone as he had to pull himself away from the cozy blankets and face the harsh cold wind blowing outside. The average time when one feels like waking up is 11:00 AM and is usually stretched to

Still to come out from early morning blues

Still to come out from early morning blues

4:00 PM in the winters after which its time to sleep again. This move comes as a shock to everyone who go about bitching every winter how they hate their life and how unfair it is that they have to wake up so early and ruin their beautiful sleep. Now Ullu is all set to be researched upon by leading psychologists to explain his unexpected behaviour.

We spoke to his wife about his unusual behaviour, “I as usual went to bed and as I saw the mercury dipping knew that the only way to wake Ullu up next day would be by pouring iced cold water on his face but as morning came I was so stunned when it was he woke me up with a kiss and a smile on his face, all ready to go to work. People generally never go to work happily and he was doing so in the winter! That’s when I realized that it was all for the new secretary who has come to work in his office. I had seen him eying her. This all wasn’t for the job or for me it was for her! All he wanted was to impress her! He never loved me, my father told me I was making a mistake when I married him, just wait till he comes home. I would ensure he would never even dare to wake up again this winter”!

After this the reporter felt it was a bit risky staying there and slipped away. We finally caught up with Ullu who laughed off the allegations of infidelity. ” Yaar ek ko badi mushkil se khush rakh pata hoon. Actually I started wearing the Woollycott that are advertised on the TV where the models who get hugged by polar bears and what not don’t feel any cold in heavy snow while just wearing that 1″ thick garment and voila after wearing that I felt like I was hot with more fire burning in me than what was burning in Kejriwal when his office got raided”.

In unrelated news all IT companies are now making it mandatory to wear Woollycots this winter.

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

No comments:

Post a Comment