Saturday, December 26, 2015

Frustrated single techie marries Press Iron after knowing that it is called Stri in Hindi

Gurgaon: Software professional Kumaran L P D who works from 9 to 5 and does nothing from 5 to 9, recently fell in love and burnt his skin severely. His love story is unusual as he fell in love, not with a girl but with his colleague’s Stri.

As the season of winter approached, many of Kumaran’s engineering friends were getting married; he was tired of posing with bride and groom with fake smiles. One day, when he visited his colleague’s flat, he came to know that Press Iron is called Stri in Hindi and he was spellbound. The realization that he can also have a Stri in life filled him with thrill.

KLPD's Steamy Stri

“When I saw her for the first time with her magnificently bulged handle, I was awestruck and when I plugged her, her indicator turned on melting my heart; I could see that she was smiling at me,” Kumaran said.

Kumaran who is obsessed with his Press Iron, addresses it as ‘she’. “Whenever I turn her on, she becomes so hot! She often gives me Jhatka also. The warmth that she provides when I hold her is beyond explanation. And Oh My God, when she becomes steamy and aroused, she even makes holes in my trousers; she is so naughty,” Kumaran remembers. “I particularly like her pointed front very much. In fact, all her curves and all her edges are so enticing. I usually wrap her long arm like cable around myself and we dance all night. One night, when she was still steamy, I hugged her while singing Rang De Tu Mohe Gerua and she actually turned part of my skin into ‘Gerua’; though it was painful but it was so romantic.”

Kumaran also claims that he is the real Iron Man. He is happy that in this winter not only his newlywed friends would derive warmth but he too has someone to provide relief from freezing cold.

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

No comments:

Post a Comment