Saturday, December 26, 2015

Delhiite beats and hurls abuses at cameraman in a wedding function: Says capturing someone while eating amounts to intolerance

Chattarpur Farms/ Delhi: Another case of intolerance has been reported in the city yesterday when a guy named Bittu Sethi, a resident of Rajouri Gardens, was attending his friend’s cousin’s uncles’s son wedding thrashed the cameraman who was primarily shooting the dinner and snacks plates of the guests instead of guests themselves.

Everyone shows their back to that irritating photographer

Everyone shows their back to that irritating photographer

The much awaited season of free food, expensive clothing, sparkling lights, show off and Naach-Gaana has started and people are attending such ceremonies to cherish the taste of lavish weddings. So did Bittu Sethi.

Things were going fine until Bittu started beating up the alleged cameraman suddenly, stating that his camera was after his snacks and dinner plate just as Subramanian Swamy is after Gandhi dynasty.

Disgruntled Bittu said, “As soon as I reached the venue I charged down towards the appetizer stalls. When I was having Aloo-Tikki, this cameraman came and started taking my photographs. Then again he held me up at Paani-Puri stall and I had to make an unwilling pose for the pic giving expressions as if I was really enjoying the wedding. I tried to dodge him many times but was being caught by him every single time”.

“Tolerance limit was breached when he started capturing me and my dinner plate from different angles. The plate was focused upon with aerial and side views. I was also made to stand along with 2-3 unknown uncles, holding the plates in our hands. I, being a Delhiite (short tempered) couldn’t resist myself and gave him hot blows in cold season”, added gullible Bittu.

The most disappointed seen were the girls wearing backless attire in a chilly night who were expecting to give candid poses to the cameraman but couldn’t.

To avoid such instances in future, nieces and nephews are inviting guests by getting “मेले चाचु की शादी में जलूल जलूल आना, पर कैमरामैन अंतल को कुछ मत कहना” printed on invitation cards.

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

No comments:

Post a Comment