Friday, April 15, 2016

Trying to show directions, man’s hands extends and reaches the enquired spot

Chennai: A local man here who was trying to show directions to a stranger has found out that his hand, with which he was showing directions, had actually reached the spot that the stranger was enquiring for.

Our medical Experts have revealed that men simulate the vehicle while showing directions and sometimes, brain treats simulations as reality and that is how Ganesan got his arm extended to the spot while showing directions.

Our medical Experts have revealed that men simulate the vehicle while showing directions and sometimes, brain treats simulations as reality and that is how Ganesan got his arm extended to the spot while showing directions.

In an exclusive and moving interview to Faking News, Ganesan, aged 32, revealed the story behind his stretched out arm.

“Today morning, I was on my way to office in my bike. At a traffic signal, one stranger asked me for directions. Being a direction enthusiast all my life and with Google maps forcing me to lay off my navigational skills, I was excited to show him directions. We were in Velachery and he was asking directions for Besant Nagar. Both are nearly 10 kms apart. He didn’t look like a smartphone person and there was a hot chic in Scooty next to me in that traffic signal, so this could be my only chance of showing off my skills. ”

Still taking back his stretched out arm, Ganesan said, “As I was saying directions with zeal, I found out that my right hand was not near my arm. Being immersed in the joy of giving directions, I later realised that my arm had actually reached the spot. I was standing in Velachery and my hand had actually reached Besant Nagar, which is 30 minutes drive away. Anyhow, my boss wanted me to stretch and work. Now, I had sent him a panoramic shot of my stretching part to him via WhatsApp.”

When asked about how he was sure of his hand reaching there, he said, “I was wearing my roommate’s watch without seeking his permission. He spotted it in my stretched out hand from Besant Nagar and called me to say that ‘he has found his stolen watch and has got hold of the hand wearing it’. I could sense someone holding my hand there right now. “

No comments:

Post a Comment