Friday, April 15, 2016

Fans request Amitabh Bachchan to tweet against Ramiz Raza so that they can watch IPL without muting

Mumbai: Cricket fans across India have sent a petition to Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan requesting him to tweet his displeasure at Ramiz Raja’s commentary. After Harsha Bhogle was removed from IPL commentary team, many people speculated that it was due to Bib B’s tweet and now fans want him to get Ramiz removed as well.

Amitabh

Bhaiya ye kaisi commentary kar rahe ho bhaiya?

The man who started the petition, 24 yrs old Kumaran said, “Well, I miss listening to cricket commentary while watching a cricket match. I miss the noise of the crowd and I miss the whole excitement and I want it back. Thanks to oral aggressors like Ramiz Raja, I have to keep the TV on mute at all times and I am no longer fine with that. Therefore, I decided to approach Amitabh ji for support.”

“Earlier, commentators used to have set 30 minutes stints so it was easy, mute them during that time only but in IPL, they change frequently, there is no set pattern and I am unable to guess the duration for which Ramiz will be off air. Every time I listen to him, I am confused whether he is describing a cricket match or something else. Bring back Arun Lal, even he is acceptable”, Kumaran added.

When we asked Kumaran why he doesn’t switch to Hindi commentary, he accused us of forcing Hindi on people from Southern India and called us a language chauvinist.

Kumaran’s online petition has been signed by 218,000 people so far. One of the signees, Jatin Kumar spoke to Faking News. He said, “I have no problem with his voice, I am doing it to oppose double standards. We don’t allow Pakistan players in IPL but are ok with Pakistani coaches, their commentators, their experts, what is this yaar? Now there is a Pakistani Poonam Pandey as well who is trying to get coverage through IPL. No Pakistanis should mean none at all or we allow everyone.”

Meanwhile, Amitabh Bachchan has decided to support this petition on the condition that everyone who signs, watches Abhishek’s next film in cinema halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment