Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Meditation perceived as Dharna: Upset Kejriwal to file a case against Modi

Delhi: Kejriwal is expected to knock the doors of the court as his meditation was allegedly disturbed by supporters of Modi. Fakingnews team went to get the granular level details for its readers.

Kejriwal_Coughing

Kejriwal started coughing immediately he tried to take a deep breath.

Speaking to Faking News Vipin says, “I saw Kejriwal sitting alone on the ground, hence I thought that it may be an intriguing possibility that he is trying to carve a niche by sitting on Dharna all alone. In a flash, people started throwing looks at him and as they couldn’t see their leader sitting alone, I along with others joined him for Dharna”. “But, the situating agitated when he started screaming that this is a dirty politics of Modi”, Vishakha Devi added.

However, Kejriwal has a conflicting story to share. Just to get ready to vomit out the entire story, he quickly wiped out tears from his eyes before they could roll over his cheeks. “6:30 am: my wife did not give me my muffler and this was something very unlikely as every morning before I would wake up, she throws my muffler at me. This was life taking incident for me as I was tongue tight and my mind went blank for a couple of minutes. As, I have heard that in such kind of situations youth of India doesn’t face the problem, but meditates and finds out the reasons that justify them. Hence, without finding out the muffler on my own, I forged ahead towards Raam-Leela Maidan to get some peace and uncover the reasons behind the mess that took place in my house. Soon as I started to take a deep breath and find out the reasons (as to why my wife did this to me), a bunch of people barged in and disturbed me. This is the very cunning step of Modi, now he cannot even see me finding out the reasons the way today’s youth is doing.”

Telling more, he said “by doing this I am trying to support youth as I am also one of them”, he gingerly continued by looking into the eyes of people around him to get the acknowledgement, but he failed. One of our reporters ran with a cough syrup towards him as he started coughing loudly when no one accepted that he is still young.

Before he could file a case, Faking News team had to take him to the nearest hospital for the treatment of suspicion that he has against Modi.

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

No comments:

Post a Comment