Monday, June 8, 2015

11 reasons why it’s awesome to drink water when you are thirsty

Mumbai: Having got inspired from the nation’s biggest reason givers, teachers and storytellers ScoopWhoop and Storypick, our team of Faking News comes up with it’s first reason-giving post – “11 reasons why it’s awesome to drink water when you are thirsty”. Newly recruited Faking News blogger ‘Ekauraimless Engineer’ gave the following reasons:

1-Because now I am accustomed to writing shit

Not Bad

Not Bad

 

2-Because my boss told me to write something anyhow

Sorry Boss

Sorry Boss

 

3-Because writing crap gets me some bucks

3

money please

 

4-Because trending online makes me special among friends and family

4

I am so special..

 

5-Because they say I am a part of India’s fastest-growing online revolution. Big words! Ah!

5

its a revolution

 

6-Because I had violated many deadlines before, and now there’s no escape

6

Do you work at the last minute?

 

7-Because I am an engineer and can stretch anything without logic for any number of marks

7

I am an Engineer

 

8-Because I get to download hell lot of bhajans during work at this office

8

Yes, I download bhajans

 

9-Because this is just another crappy point

9

Don’t think too much

 

10-Because… hey wait… because drinking water is actually awesome when you’re thirsty

10

No..not this water

 

11-Because if you like and share this post, I get to write again

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment