Monday, May 18, 2015

Wannabe actors who opposed Salman’s verdict in shock after channel scraps Bigg Boss

Mumbai. Actors who had opposed the court verdict against Salman Khan were in for a rude shock when Colors channel decided to scrap Bigg Boss this year.

Bigg Boss house been a Sasural (In-Laws’ House) or MNREGA for many out of job actors and they were dependent on Salman Khan to revive their careers.

Arey toh kya hua agar Big Boss mein entry nahi mili, main Satyamev Jayathe mein entry maroonga

Arey toh kya hua agar Big Boss mein entry nahi mili, main Satyamev Jayathe mein entry maroonga

Faking News got in touch with one of the wannabe named Abhijeet Bhattacharya who has been active protester against the verdict and he said, “I have been out of job actor-cum-singer since almost a decade, just like a new comer I wanted a platform where I can re-show my skills to world and shout out loud that I am still alive. So, I picked up Salman Khan Verdict to get back into the limelight by tweeting about people sleeping on footpath and comparing them to KRK dog. But all the effort I put in to it has gone into vain as the Colors channel has scrapped Bigg Boss for current year. Not only me but the efforts of my partners who were unknown to the people of this country has also went unnoticed.”

“If channel had announced scrapping Bigg Boss prior to Salman’s Verdict then I bet nobody would have opposed the court’s verdict and everybody including me would have opposed Salman Khan for ramming over the innocents on the footpath. This effort by every wannabe is something like Haath aaya par muh nahi laga,”  rued Abhijeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment