Thursday, May 28, 2015

CBSE toppers confident of working under a future boss who passed with mere distinction

New Delhi. School students who have topped this year CBSE 12th exams met in the national capital to celebrate their success. During the success meet, they expressed their confidence that they will be working like a donkey under a boss who would had probably failed in his/her CBSE exams.

Students praying they don't top.

Students praying they don’t top.

Speaking to Faking News, one such national level topper from Chennai, said, “I owe my success to my parents. If not for them, I would not have been able to secure such high marks. I will join Engineering, do research and later join an IT company with a six-digit salary (few digits after decimal point). Later, I would be working under a boss who would have got six-digit rank when he wrote his CBSE 12th exam. I feel so happy thinking of my future path.”

Another national level topper from Hyderabad, said, “I studied very hard for this exam. I’m thankful to God for making me a topper. I just wish I can complete my Engineering here and get to onsite quickly in 5 years. My bava is already in Charlotte, North Carolina.”

“There is no stopping me now. After all I have worked very hard to climb up the ladder of corporate slavery later in my professional life,” he added.

At the end of success meet, all the toppers unanimously accepted that they will not be in any sort of news for the rest of their lives.

Meanwhile a common friend of these toppers, who passed the exam with just distinction was asked to give party by these toppers as his chances of becoming a CEO and leading a batch of toppers like them, have become brighter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment