Monday, May 25, 2015

Unable to get an Indian Passport, Geelani approaches for an Indian Passport size photo

Srinagar. Separatist leader SAS Geelani who is in the news for being denied Indian passport had decided to take an Indian Passport size photo instead.

Geelani was spotted standing outside Raheem Photo Studio in the city here. Our Srinagar correspondent tried to have a word with the rebellious, revolutionary, fearless leader who used to disappear during floods and other calamities, but he denied our request. But, we got exciting information about his sudden arrival to a photo studio.

Bilawal Bhutto has claimed that he will take every inch of Geelani's Passport size photo and put it in a Passport of Pakistan.

Bilawal Bhutto has claimed that he will take every inch of Geelani’s Passport size photo and put it in a Passport of Pakistan.

The owner of photo studio, Raheem, agreed to answer our queries. He said, “I had been operating this photo studio for 40 years. I have all range of camera equipments from 1970s to 2010s. Never in my life have I taken photo of our leaders. They usually get super clarity photos from news agencies. And so, I was confused when Geelani showed up at the door of my studio today morning.”

“Geelani’s aide told me to take an Indian Passport size photo of the leader. I came with DSLR, but Geelani bhai denied and asked for the old View camera with me hiding in the black cloth. When asked the reason for it, he said that he only smiles before his wife. So, I hid myself behind the black veil and took his smiling photo,” said Raheem who developed two Passport size photos within 2 hours and gave it to Geelani.

When asked about the sudden reason for Passport size photo, he said, “As I said earlier, even I was confused over why he suddenly came here to take a passport size photo. But his aide told me that ‘Geelani saheb is very depressed that he could not take Indian Passport. So he atleast wants to have an Indian Passport size photo.’ I hope that he finds peace in the photo I took.”

No comments:

Post a Comment