Saturday, May 2, 2015

Man who dies of anorexia balmes Steve Jobs’ ‘Stay Hungry’ speech in his final letter

Mumbai: A 24-year old man named Rajesh Chandra died today morning at his home in city’s Shapur Baug area. He died due to anorexia mirabilis – a condition caused by starving voluntarily. And moreover, Rajesh has blamed Steve Jobs’ ‘Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish’ speech as the reason for his death in a last letter written a week before.

Speaking to Faking News, Rajesh’s uncle Suresh told, “We are deeply saddened by this event. When he started to lose weight, we thought that he is doing so to impress some girl or for modelling. But, when he went skinny and was losing more weight, we were shocked and forced him to eat. He was adamant and died today due to some disease called anorexia. What is the use of having lakhs of rupees in our bank account? Our boy died of not eating. My sister is too depressed and we need some personal time. So excuse us.”

Dangerous quote!

Dangerous quote!

Before we were chased away, he gave a sheet of paper and said, “This last letter written by him contains shocking and explosive content. He was unable to hold pen due to weakness, so the handwriting is horrible. But… his handwriting was anyways horrible.”

The letter indeed was explosive. It started with Rajesh’s trials on business and went on to blame Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Inc, for his probable death.

Following is the excerpt from the letter, “.. I will blame Steve Jobs for my impending death. I was weighing 95 kilos three years back. It was then I chanced to view the ‘Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish‘ speech of Steve Jobs. It rekindled my passion. I have to confess that I’m a big fan of Steve Jobs and followed his lifestyle by wearing turtleneck and torturing my employees to work harder. So, I took his words as mantra. I decided to stay hungry. I stopped eating. Hunger grew upon me, but I resisted the temptation to quell it. I lost around 60 kilos in these three years. You might ask me ‘Are you a fool to take his words literally?’.”

The letter continued, “This is where I will again blame Jobs. He told to stay foolish. So I decided to implement that part too. I stayed hungry. I stayed foolish by staying hungry. Steve Jobs had built Apple but I did not even bite an Apple. He became billionaire, I became lean like a bill-on-air. I might die soon because of my underweight, but I will be happy that I followed Steve Jobs’ words. Meet you on the other side! Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish!”

No comments:

Post a Comment