Friday, September 4, 2015

Arnab Goswami thanks Nana Patekar on Teachers Day

Mumbai: News Anchor and Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami thanked bollywood actor Nana Patekar on the occasion of Teachers Day.

Nana patekar accepts that he is not match to Arnab when it comes to outraging

Nana Patekar accepts that he is no match to Arnab when it comes to outraging

The firebrand news anchor took some time out from investigating the Indrani Mukherjea case, and expressed his gratitude. Speaking to Faking News he said, “There was a time when I was a struggling news reporter and used to travel across the country. I observed how the masses connected so well with Nana Patekar and his movies. I watched a few of his movies and was immediately hooked on. To tell you honestly, I watched Krantiveer at least 10 times, especially that scene where he says ‘bata ye khoon Hindu ka hai ya Musalman ka’.”

“I was so inspired, that when I started my stint as a news anchor, I decided to incorporate that style in my news reporting. You may have observed my emotional outrage on news hour debate. It is the reason for my success and I attribute it to the training I received from Nana Patekar’s movies,” he added.

BJP spokesperson Sambit Patra, who has been in the firing line of Arnab on many occasions, agreed and said that Arnab Goswami is nothing but Nana Patekar with an Oxford degree.

“I have faced Arnab many times and every time I watch reruns of the news hour debate, I can’t help but think about how we can compile episodes of the debate and make a movie out of it called Krantiveer Returns,” said Mr. Patra.

Meanwhile, actor Nana Patekar said that he was honored at the comparison but felt that Arnab was miles ahead when it came to outraging.

Film me toh director sab kuch bata deta hai, agar kuch galat bhi ho gaya toh retake dekar theek kar sakte hai. Lekin debate par who luxury nahi rehti, isliye Arnab Goswami mujhe se kaafi behtar hai. Jaise Kalamwali bai thi, waise Arnab Kalamwala bhai hai,” he said.

Meanwhile, fans of the actor (we mean Nana Patekar) have requested him to be a part of the debate in future.

Ab toh mai comedy films karta hu, jaise meri film Welcome Back hai. Ab mujhse ye cheekhna chillana nahi hota. Arnab ko hi karne do. Achcha hai,” he said as he threw his hands behind his head and gave out his trademark maniacal laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment