Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sreesanth to become an IPL team owner to escape future punishments

Kochi. Professional cricketer and a spot-fixing-enthusiast, Sreesanth has decided to become an IPL team owner in order to continue his active involvement with cricket and fixing.


Sreesanth

Sreesanth after bowling the googly



Sreesanth was earlier banned for life while cricket enthusiast Gurunath Meiyappan and Rajasthan Royals co-owner Raj Kundra were let off without punishment in the IPL6 spot-fixing case.


“I will revive Kochi Tuskers Kerala and get back to fixing and cricket,” Sreesanth told Faking News, “I am sure Srinivasan will love this and help me fulfill my dreams.”


When Faking News asked Mr. N Srinivasan for his opinion, he said that he will need to see the business proposal of Sreesanth before commenting. However, he clarified that he didn’t see any conflict of interest.


Sreesanth is reported to have contacted Union Minster and Kerala enthusiast Shashi Tharoor to get a business plan going, but Tharoor has not promised anything yet.


“I think he fears being trolled by Lalit Modi on Twitter, but I’m sure he will help me,” Sree hoped.


To set the ball rolling, Sreesanth has already started the process of hiring cheerleaders. He was seen dancing with a few girls when reports last came in.



No comments:

Post a Comment