Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Short man changes his name to Intolerance, feels happy hearing that he is growing in India

Kolkatta: A short man, measuring 3 feet 4 inches, who was bullied around for his height, has found his happiness in the recent one year. He thanks the current narrative and the Modi government for helping him achieve this happiness.

Even, Tryion Lannister anagrams to Rysin Into Lerant . Maybe, Game of Thrones writer wanted this dwarf character to rise and grow in Indian web space.

Even, Tryion Lannister anagrams to Rysin Into Lerant . Maybe, Game of Thrones writer wanted this dwarf character to rise and grow in Indian web space.

Debashish Bhattacharjee (old name), aged 35, had always been the butt of jokes among his friends. His association with butts is so much that, even when standing in queues, he has to face a lot of butts. Worried about his dwarf stature and depressed from being a joke, he had even attempted suicide, twice.

“But all these were before 2014. Now, I’m a happy man,” says Debashish, working in a software company as a manager.

“Previously, when I get introduced, either in office or at family functions, people would look at me from top to bottom. Eventhough it involved less time scanning me, it hurt me a lot. And there were times, when people used to look down at me, literally, when I said, I would be leading their team,” he said.

Debashish was an expert in Python coding and is famous for shorthand notations used in complex programming.

“It is not something magical. I have a short hand and cannot reach number pad every time,” smiles Debashish.

“But all my sorrow has gone ever since Modi came to power. What has Modi got to do with a 3 feet guy from Kolkatta? Intolerance is the answer. I sensed that there will be a massive propaganda of growing intolerance once Modi cames to power. It was my rarest political sense that has now helped me achieve my happiness. Around last year this time, I changed my first name to Intolerance and removed my surname,” he said with a smile.

“Initially, my friends and family were surprised for choosing an English word, which is not even a Proper Noun, for my name. But, now they are amazed by my prophetic brain. Every time, I go around, I could see people talk to each other, about growing Intolerance, which is me. When I introduce myself as Intolerance to co-workers, they comment that I’m growing in India,” he said.

“News channels affirm that I grow every day. Intellectuals shout out that I rise every day. Activists and the entire India return their awards because they are scared about my growth. Imagine, from being a butt of joke, to being a pampered, feared and praised guy,” Debashish Bhattacharjee, now being called Intolerance, laughed until his last rib hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment