Monday, November 23, 2015

Aamir Khan depressed after no one told him to go live in Pakistan

New Delhi: Bollywood superstar and Hindi Cinema’s Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan is awfully depressed as not even a single person told him to go live in Pakistan even after he recently joined the chorus of intelligentsia against growing intolerance, saying he has been “alarmed” by a number of incidences and his wife Kiran Rao even suggested that they should probably leave the country.

Aamir Khan unable to control his tears after no one asked him to go to Pakistan

Aamir Khan unable to control his tears after no one asked him to go to Pakistan

According to reliable sources Aamir Khan was seeking the “go live in Pakistan” remark so much that he even virtually supported those who are returning awards or were before Bihar elections.

He earlier said, “Creative people are returning their awards and that’s also a way to protest against what’s happening in the country. Even I would have returned my Oscar to show my dissatisfaction and disappointment. Problem is that I don’t have one.”

According to close friends Aamir has locked himself in a room and is relentlessly thinking about all the awards he could have returned.

“I had high hopes from people like Kailash Vijayvargiya, Sadhvi Prachi, Yogi Aadityanath, and Sakshi Maharaj. I don’t know what shit they are busy with while usually they are so quick to react on such useless things which can easily be avoided. I was so sure that I even called Salman and asked him to take me to Pakistan just like that,” Aamir said sobbing.

“Can you believe that nobody has yet texted me to stop the ISIS even when my last name is Khan? I doubt if I am a superstar enough. Earlier Shahrukh made a comment and everyone went berserk,” Aamir complained.

On the other hand Kiran Rao denied that she suggested Aamir to leave the country because of the growing intolerance.

She said she wanted to leave the country after watching Prem Ratan Dhan Payo which was totally natural. This “growing intolerance” thingy had nothing to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment