Friday, July 24, 2015

Kejriwal, Arnab, Amit Shah and others explain why Katappa killed Bahubali

Faking News talked to celebs from various walks of life to find out their views on the mysterious killing of Bahubali by Katappa. Here are their responses:

Arvind Kejriwal: Bahubali was an anti corruption crusader. AAP has always respected such people. Katappa was a BJP agent. Modi sent him to kill Katappa.

Amit Shah: A glorious Hindu king like Bahubali was killed with the help of traitors. Katappa was paid by Italian mafia and brainwashed by media. BJP will take revenge and restore glorious rule of Bahubali.

He will now kill some of these celebs.

He will now kill some of these celebs.

Azam Khan: I dont know why Katappa killed Bahubali, but till I find that out I am not leaving India.
Mamata Banerjee’s nephew: Bahubali raised finger at TMC. Katappa who is a TMC party member killed him. Although i had just asked him to chop hands and gouge eyes.
R Ashwin: Even I would have died in place of Bahubali if Dhoni bhai had asked me to
Kumar Vishwas: I was offered role of Bahubali by BJP earlier. Now I know why. They wanted to get me killed.
Madhur Bhandarkar: What a perfectly sad and unhappy ending. I loved it.
Kevin Pietersen: Matt Prior was better suited to play the role of back stabber Kattappa.
Arnab Goswami: After I am done solving Sunanda Tharoor’s death mystery, I will take up this case.
 
Rajdeep Sardesai: Find out why Katappa killed Bahubali in my new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment