Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Inspired by Bajrangi Bhaijaan, onsite aspirant digs tunnel to US

Hyderabad. Inspired by Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Ramu, a software engineer from Hyderabad has started digging tunnel near Gachibowli.

Having failed to get H1B visa for the fourth time, the desperate IT engineer is now claiming that he has found a new way to travel to US.

Tunnel to USA. Inspired by Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

Tunnel to USA. Inspired by Bajrangi Bhaijaan.

“I am eligible to travel onsite. I have experience, knowledge, and communication skills and definitely million times better than my current onsite counterpart Pappu Pailwan, who, by the way is a hardcore fan of Tiger Shroff. But, US authorities are not approving my Visa. This is what is stopping me from travelling. Now, Salman bhai has shown me the way,” Ramu revealed.

The 8 years experienced IT consultant however claimed that he would take permission from US officials once coming out into US mainland through the tunnel, similar to what Salman did in the movie.

“I am not only Bajrangi bhakt, but also huge fan of Salman bhai. Salman bhai and his fans never lie, except in some court cases. So I will seek permission when I enter US. Obama need not worry,” Ramu added.

“I know it is not easy to dig a tunnel all the way to America. But, nothing is harder and more challenging than working in a faltu IT company for 8 years without going onsite,” he explained.

“I have first started digging near Madhapur, but after digging for 5 days I had to stop as it was not the right area according to Vastu. But my 5 day work was not wasted and that is currently being utilized by Telangana Chief Minister KCR to bury his enemies,” he added.

Not only thousands of onsite aspirants, several celebrities too have expressed their support to Ramu on public platforms. Bollywood Superstar Sharukh Khan, who is currently planning to release his movie BilluBarber (BB) again after seeing good success with BB formula such as Bahubali(BB) and Bajrangi Bhaijaan(BB) this week, was one among them.

“I too faced issues with US immigration in 2009 which was later used as promotion for Karan Johar’s comedy ‘My name is Khan’. That is why I am supporting Ramu,” clarified SRK.

Meanwhile, the news has already reached US consulate. “We came to know about the news last week. It is very hard for us to stop this or set immigration checks at port of entry, as we do not know where the tunnels end up,” said James Parker, an official from US Consulate.

“We give up. We came to conclusion that we cannot stop Indians from entering US. So, we will soon remove limitations on H1 visas so that at least we know who is coming in,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment