Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tyrion Lannister accepts his style of killing his father was inspired from Gangs of Wasseypur scene

Kings’ Landing. In a shocking revelation, Tyrion Lannister, who is currently at large after killing his own father while he (his father) was sitting on a commode, has claimed that he was inspired from Gangs of Wasseypur (GoW) climax scene where Faizal Khan killed Ramadhar Singh.


Tyrion, a self confessed GoW and Faizal Khan fan, first saw the movie in Season 3, while he was out on a romantic date with his girlfriend Shae.


Game of Thrones

No more a safe place to sit.



As per sources, Anurag Kashyap’s movies are very famous in Seven Kingdoms because of their violent contents which are high on blood and gore.


“It was mind boggling the way Faizal bhaiyya killed Ramadhir Singh. In fact, it was so satisfying and soothing; it was then that I decided that someday I would kill my enemy while he is taking a dump,” said Tyrion in a secret interview arranged by Lord Varys at an unknown location.


“Thankfully my father was already in toilet when I reached to finish him off. It was perfect! I recalled the movie scene in my mind and I shot him down with my crossbow while humming the song teri keh ke lunga,” Tyrion revealed nuances that were not shown on TV.


“It was a dream come true for me,” he added.


However, Tyrion has one regret, that unlike in GoW where helpers of Faizal Khan were constantly bringing more guns, nobody was there to give him more arrows to shoot into his father’s body.


“The gore and bloodshed would have been even more awesome, even by our own standards,” he rued.


Eminent historians from King’s Landing disclose that it is not the first time when someone has picked up Faizal Khan’s cold blooded killing style. “If you remember Ned Stark’s beheading, it was inspired from Faizal Khan killing his friend Fazlu to revenge his father’s death,” explained the historian Rumm Gouha.


Meanwhile, excited by Tyrion’s confession, Anurag Kashyap has decided to take forward the cultural exchange between Bollywood and Seven Kingdom.


“I am honored, and to recognize this honor, I am going to include a scene like Red Wedding massacre in one of my upcoming films,” announced the Bollywood director.



No comments:

Post a Comment