Monday, March 3, 2014

To save money on wedding photographer, man befriends obnoxious colleague with DSLR

Gurgaon. An engineer called Tadapit Kumar working for an IT major was faced with a terrible dilemma when his parents fixed his marriage and told him that he would have to pay for it, as he had started earning money.


Tadpit soon realized that all his savings would be gone in paying the bills of the caterer, the tent-waala, the card printer, the tailor, et al. He had just 1000 rupees left for wedding photography.


DSLR

A friend in need is a friend indeed.



“Those thousand rupees was to pay the cousins of my bride who would steal my shoes,” Tadpit told Faking News why he had no money left for paying a photographer.


“Wedding photography costs a bomb!” he claimed, “I asked around, and most people wanted my month’s salary just to take photos! How dumb is that?”


“So I have decided to befriend this really obnoxious person called Anupam in my office, who always makes a great show about owning a DSLR camera,” Tadapit added.


“I only came to know because he keeps posting pictures on Facebook of his slippers or underwear hung out to dry or a cockroach caught in a spider’s web, to show off his photography skills.”


“He is an obnoxious person but everybody in my office has befriended him because of his DSLR and the amount of money it saves them on photographers for their various family functions,” Tadapit revealed.


Meanwhile Anupam, the obnoxious DSLR guy, has confirmed that he would be clicking pictures for Tadpit. “My portfolio is almost complete. Will use these final pictures and launch my website and photography Facebook page,” he explained.



No comments:

Post a Comment