Friday, July 26, 2013

Rapper Honey Singh slams Digvijay Singh for using “tunch maal”

Chandigarh. Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh, who recently got reprieve by High Court in a vulgar song case, has slammed Congress leader Digvijay Singh for calling a fellow female party leader “tunch maal ”.


Yo Yo Honey Singh

Yo Yo Honey Singh claimed that he was working towards reducing commoditization of woman in the society and would continue his good work



“Pencho! What a sexist and obscene term! I’d never use such words in my songs,” Honey Singh told Faking News, “I mean, I don’t want to sound too politically correct and I won’t enforce any censorship, but if Digvijay Singh wants to use such terms, he should also become a rapper.”


The popular Punjabi rapper even suggested a “hip” and “cool” nickname for Digvijay Singh if he becomes a rapper – Bho Bho Digvijay Singh.


When asked how he came to know about the term “tunch maal”, Yo Yo Honey Singh said that his Bhojpuri partner Fo Fo Frustu Singh had once used this term in a song, but both of them rejected it after some serious deliberations.


“I have some minimum standards that I always meet,” the rapper claimed.


“And no, I’ve no affiliations with RSS. My criticism is only literary,” the rapper added as a pre-emptive defense.



No comments:

Post a Comment