Friday, May 6, 2016

Tyrion Lannister travels in Mumbai local, says will go back to dragon’s dungeon but won’t use local again

Mumbai: Youngest of the Lannisters and former hand of the King, Tyrion Lannister was in Mumbai yesterday and had one of the worst experiences of his life. Tyrion had to travel from Borivali to Churchgate in local train and upon reaching Churchgate, he vowed that he would rather face the dragons then travel in Mumbai local again.

Tyrion

Tyrion received a few cuts and bruises during his journey

As per sources, Tyrion was in town to meet one of varys informers who told him to meet him in Churchgate. At the time Tyrion was in Borivali and the informer told him to take a train to reach Churchgate quickly. Little did Tyrion know the danger he was exposing himself to.

“I have been on trial for my life twice, I have lived in underground dungeons, I have had my nose chopped off, I have traveled across the narrow sea and I have faced 2 dragons alone but all that is nothing compared to the struggle I faced while traveling from Borivali to Churchgate. How are these people doing it every day?” Tyrion wondered.

When we asked details of his journey, Tyrion said, “Well I reached Borivali station and was just standing there waiting for the train to come. When the train arrived, I heard an almighty roar behind me. Before I could turn to see it, I was carried forward by a stream of people towards the train. The entrance to the train was blocked by so many people and I was crushed in between the two forces charging and blocking.”

“Thanks to my small size, I slipped through the gaps and entered the train but that was just the beginning of my struggles. I could find enough space to place only one of my legs on the ground. All the time, people kept pushing, shoving, and punching me while the compartment stank of sweat, farts and horse piss. This is the torture we need to employ to find out who is behind the sons of the Harpy, they will confess in a second”, Tyrion added.

Meanwhile, Tyrion has asked Jon Snow to recruit passengers from Virar to stop White Walkers from crossing the wall. “You should have seen how they kept the Borivali passengers away from their train. They can defend the wall against any invasion”, Tyrion said.

No comments:

Post a Comment