Thursday, February 26, 2015

Revealed: How Team India managed to break the jinx of 3-0 in Ind Vs SA match

This was one match where history was not in India’s favour having never beaten South Africa in a World Cup match. What was predicted to be a tough match eventually turned out an anti-climax where the South Africans were beaten badly by the Boys in Blue.


Team India

“Thank you tweeples”



Our Correspondent spoke to a few for their reactions.


Narendra Modi: Congrats Team India. Well played. With me as Prime Minister it’s Achche Din for this team.


Sachin Tendulkar: Aila! We won huh? See. I was the lucky charm. I attended this match and we won. Now Dhoni wants me to attend all the matches.


Rahul Gandhi: What a shocking victory! My party only sees shocking defeats. I want to learn how to create history and break the jinx. I will now take a sabbatical and meditate on how to ensure my congress team wins its next elections.


Shahid Afridi: I think it was because of me praying for the victory of South Africa. From now on, I will pray for the victory of India.


AB de Villiers: South African team played a very important role in India’s victory, thank us too.


Arvind Kejriwal: Ye Team India ki nahi, aam aadmi ki jeet hai ji. Aam aadmi ne achha khel khela hai.


Aamir Khan: I could not see the match but I am happy that India won. I love India. However, I think they should have beaten South Africa only by 20 runs. It was too violent beating them by over 100 runs.


However, after putting a lot of effort investigating what actually made Team India break the jinx, Faking News reporter found that it was wishes of millions of tweeples, who prayed and cheered the Boys in Blue with #MyTeamMyPride hashtags.


Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai,” said an Indian cricket fan who reportedly posted exact 307 tweets with #MyTeamMyPride hashtag, “Look, how powerful social media has become. It has capability to change the course of history.”



No comments:

Post a Comment