Wednesday, July 2, 2014

After suggested ban on bikini on beaches, Goa prepares for nude beaches

Panjim. After PWD Minister of Goa, Sudin Dhavalikar suggested that there should be ban on bikinis on beaches, lecherous men in the city and around the country are hopeful to see nude beaches in Goa.


After PWD Minister of Goa, Sudin Dhavalikar suggested that there should be ban on bikinis on beaches, lecherous men in the city and around the country are hopeful to see nude beaches in Goa.

A photo taken by KRK



“Finally!” professional lecher Kamal Ram Kripalu (KRK) heaved a sigh of relief, “I was bored of seeing women in bikinis and taking their pictures from my cell phone and sharing it on WhatsApp among my friends.”


KRK believes that once bikinis are banned, all beaches in Goa would become nude beaches.


“Why would anyone come to a Goa beach fully clothed?” he argued, “I mean look at me. I live in Dubai and Mumbai, but I frequently come to Goa for photography. And I’m always wearing shorts.”


KRK is planning to lead a delegation of fellow lechers and ask Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar to immediately ban bikinis on beaches as was suggested by Mr. Dhavalikar.


Meanwhile the PWD Minister has clarified that nude beaches too were against Indian culture.


“I don’t know,” he said when asked if KRK was also against Indian culture.



No comments:

Post a Comment