Friday, February 7, 2014

Azam Khan gifts roses to his buffaloes on ‘Rose Day’

Rampur. Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan celebrated Rose Day in quite a unique way today by offering red roses to his beloved black buffaloes.


Azam Khan, who has special feelings for his buffaloes, had earlier compared them to Queen Victoria.


Buffalo love

The minister with his muse



“Media treated my buffaloes like queen, so I thought I should do the same,” said Mr Khan while talking to media.


On the auspicious occasion of Rose Day, Azam Khan ordered 20 Kg of rose petals to decorate the stable where his buffaloes live. Sources tell Faking News that the budget for buying these petals came from a government fund allocated for animal welfare.


While opposition parties are claiming misuse of power, Azam Khan has again justified the move.


“Recently I visited few places in Europe as part of my study tour, where I learnt a lot. I met a farmer who had decorated his stable with flowers so that his cattle remain in good mood. I am putting that learning to use,” the UP minister explained.


However, sources close to Azam Khan reveal that the minister did so to appease the buffaloes so that they don’t run away from him again.


Meanwhile, impressed by Azam Khan’s affection for animals, PETA has invited him for a photoshoot with buffaloes.



No comments:

Post a Comment