Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wife divorces husband for losing camera containing vacation photographs

Jalandhar. In an incident that has shaken and stirred husbands all over the country, Harvinder Kaur has slapped a divorce notice on Gurvinder Singh, her husband of three years because he accidentally dropped their DSLR camera in an open ditch on their way back from a vacation.


Facebook Albums

It’s about putting them in the public view



“I planned our weekend getaway to Bhatinda so that I could get clicked in my recently purchased Louis Vuitton bag and Prada sunglasses in the sunflower fields. I also packed 12 different outfits for the two day trip. We took over one thousand pictures of me posing in different places and after all this hard work he lost the camera!” complained the furious wife.


“Now what do I upload on Facebook?!?! He is responsible for the loss of the 4,356 ‘Likes’ and 232 comments that I was expecting on that album. I shall never forgive him. I want a divorce!!” sobbed a clearly distraught and inconsolable Harvinder Kaur.


Faking News caught up with Tanuj Khosla, its in-house expert on all issues. “This is a very delicate matter indeed,” said Tanuj while dipping his gulab jamun in mayonnaise, “I got a call from Gurvinder an hour ago asking me for advice. I have asked him to take a few new pictures of his wife with her accessories in Jalandar and use Adobe Photoshop to make them look like they were taken in Bhatinda.”


Latest reports say that Harvinder Kaur has removed Gurvinder Singh from her friend’s list after he proposed the above solution to their marital problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment