Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dawood takes revenge, Shinde barred from attending a Bollywood party

Mumbai. Retaliating against Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde’s recent comment where he said that efforts were on to bring the underworld don Dawood Ibrahim back to India, Dawood has used his influence to bar Shinde from attending a Bollywood party.


Shinde

Taking Indo-Pak scuffle to a whole new level.



Last night, Shinde was invited to attend music launch of a movie, but as soon as Shinde reached the venue, he was politely asked to leave. The incident left Home Minister fuming and experts believe that this could strengthen his resolve to bring Dawood back and teach him a lesson.


People close to Shinde reveal that Dawood’s act has hit him where it hurts the most. “This humiliation is as bad as Devyani’s humiliation. It takes away the human rights of Shinde sir to enjoy his life. Dawood toh gayo,” an aide of Shinde told Faking News.


Sources say that the honorable Home Minister was so upset that he immediately wrote a letter to the Government of Pakistan, which is widely believed to the official agent of Dawood Ibrahim. The letter is addressed to Dawood. Our sources leaked it to use; here is an excerpt from the letter:


“I know who you are but I don’t know what you want. If you’re trying to humiliate me, I can tell you I don’t have pride but what I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long political career. Skills that make me a nightmare for my opposition. If you let me allow to attend film parties, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will bring you back to India.


This tussle between Shinde and Dawood could usher a new era of soft-gang-war between the government and the underworld, some experts warn. Both parties are expected to take indirect measures to hurt each other. Experts further say that it could be a part of Pakistan’s proxy war to demoralize Indian politicians.


To give a befitting reply to Dawood, Rahul Gandhi has reportedly suggested Shinde to produce a movie of his own and attend it’s music launch.


Meanwhile, Mulayam Singh Yadav has consoled Shinde and promised to invite him in the next edition of Saifai Mahotsav.


“Our annual Saifai Mahotsav is equivalent to 10 Bollywood parties. Once Shinde ji will attend it, he will not feel need to attend other small parties for rest of the year,” the Samajwadi Party leader claimed.



No comments:

Post a Comment