Thursday, November 20, 2014

Employee with unused sick leaves knows when exactly he is going to fall ill as 2014 moves towards end

Mumbai. As year 2014 moves towards end, Doordarshi Kumar, an IT employee in his mid twenties with around 5 unused sick leaves this year, is claiming that he knows on what exact dates he is going to fall ill in the next 40 days.


However, Doordarshi refuses to reveal all the dates. He says he reveal those to his boss at proper time.


happy-man

“Yes, I am going to fall ill, on paper.”



“Just to make you guys believe that I am not lying, as of now all I can disclose is that I will be having fever on Friday,” Doordarshi told Faking News, adding that fortunately it will make his weekend an extended weekend, “But, it’s just a coincidence, nothing more.”


As per Doordarshi, with his psychic abilities, he feeling even more powerful than Nostradamus.


“Unlike Nostradamus, I not only make prophecies, but I am also capable of rescheduling my illness related prophecies. For example, the fever that I will be suffering from on Friday, was initially scheduled for Tuesday. Then I thought, maybe a fever on Tuesday would hamper my Wednesday’s work, that’s why I preponed it to Friday,” Doordarshi described how with great powers come great responsibilities.


“I hope, my boss would we be happy to know how much I care about work. I am getting a feeling that I will remain sick for around 7 days in the remaining 40 days of this year. But with only 5 sick leaves in hand, I need to plan it more properly,” Doordarshi further added.


On being asked how he was feeling after realizing that fever was coming towards him on Friday, Doordarshi said that he was looking forward to it.


“I am all set to face the demon. And you know what, I am not afraid of it. In fact, I am going to celebrate my illness in Goa. As I am knowing all this in advance, I have already composed an email which I will be sending to my boss to inform him about my fever,” a charged up Doordarshi presented his mature side. “Sometimes dropping sick leave mail works faster than medicine.”


Meanwhile, after coming to know about Doordarshi’s secret powers, many residents of his housing society have started requesting him to predict when they were going to fall ill.



No comments:

Post a Comment