Thursday, April 24, 2014

10 reactions to the massive crowd gathering in Modi’s Varanasi roadshow

1. Arvind Kejriwal: I can prove that BJP had earlier circulated posters of me filing nominations on 24th April and the crowd there gathered to witness me. BJP fooled aam aadmi of Varanasi.


2. Ashutosh: Ha! Fasceist and communal Varanasi crowd sapporting Modie. Like Arnab even they are Modi Propagandus.


3. Somnath Bharti: Its daytime. Let them do what they want right now. I ll show them what I can at night. They will regret coming out in such huge numbers and supporting Modi again.


Some intellectuals and liberals wondered if there some communal force that pulled such huge crowd in Varanasi.

Some intellectuals and liberals wondered if there some communal force that pulled such huge crowd in Varanasi.



4. Sanjay Jha: This is a farce with sanghi team of feku modi on the job again. I have strong evidence to suggest that it is a photoshopped crowd at work. Such things don’t worry us. Congress will sweep elections under Rahul ji’s guidance.


5. LK Advani: Reminds me of the huge crowd my rath yatras used to attract. Modi used to be a part of those yatras too.


6. Manmohan Singh: I watched the proceedings on news channels. So for me it is just a media creation.


7. Mumbai Resident: For a moment I thought they were showing visuals of Dadar station on TV.


8. Lalit Modi: Modis world over are huge crowd pullers. When I was running IPL, even it would witness huge crowd in the stadiums unlike what we are witnessing in UAE right now due to Srini mama.


9. Baba Ramdev: I am happy that the crowd was much more than the number of people who come out to watch me taking piss.


10. Delhi Police constable: Such a huge crowd and not even a mild lathicharge. Varanasi Police is a disgrace to our profession.



No comments:

Post a Comment