Saturday, November 30, 2013

Common cold from last birth cured successfully by homeopathy after 48 years

Ranchi. A 28-year-old man Bimaar Jha today stunned everybody by claiming that a common cold ailment that he was carrying from the last birth was successfully cured after 48 years (20 years from the previous birth and 28 years in the current birth) of Homeopathic medication.


The man claims that he started suffering from common cold when he was 25 years of age in his previous birth and passed away due to pneumonia at the age of 45.


The shocking revelation came to light when Bimaar Jha went to the abnormality reality show Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka two years ago to know about his past life.


Homeopathic

The magic potion



“I had gone after Ravi Kissen personally came to my house and begged me to be a part of the show. But what I saw there left me totally numb. I saw that I was suffering from common cold even in my previous birth. And then on advice of my previous family, I had opted for homeopathic treatment,” Bimaar recalled events from his last birth.


“My common cold only got worse,” he further recalled the events, “My doctor said that that’s how homeopathic medicines work. First they aggravate the problem, and then eradicate the problem from root.”


“That probably explains why I got pneumonia within a few years of taking the medicines, and one day I died,” Bimaar revealed, “I didn’t know that by eradication from root, the doctor meant eradication of life itself!”


“In this birth, my current parents tell me that I was born with a running nose. And they immediately administered me homeopathic medicines. And now by god’s grace I have finally been able to kick cold out from my body,” a visibly happy Bimaar told Faking News.


“My belief in homeopathy has become unshakeable now. I hope I get parents who believe in homeopathic treatment in the next birth too,” he said.


Reacting to the incident, Homeopathy expert Dr. Batra said, “People don’t believe me when I say that homeopathic medicines actually work. One has to be patient (pun intended) for a long time.”



No comments:

Post a Comment